With the acceptance of any marketing promotions sold or marketed by Eyelash Technologies, an individual customer agrees that they can be contacted to receive information about the special offers and new developments via phone, email, SMS or letters. Eyelash Technologies has access to your personal information which may be shared within Eyelash Technologies company or partners under strict privacy controls.
Scope Of This Policy
Your Consent To This Policy
This Policy is part of the terms and conditions of the special offers you enroll for or any marketing promotion run by Eyelash Technologies. By using our website for any online transactions, you are expressly agreeing to our terms and conditions, including the terms of this Policy. If you do not consent to the collection, use, disclosure, and transfer of your personal information as described in this Policy, you may not use our Website and you may not participate in any special offers.
- As used in this Policy, the term ‘personal information’ means information that identifies you personally, either alone or in combination with other information provided by you and now available with us. This information typically includes your name, mailing address, telephone numbers, e-mail address and other information needed to manage your membership effectively. We use your personal information to administer the special offers / online transaction, respond to your queries and communicate with you about special offers / online transaction and partner services and information.
- If you choose not to receive any promotional communications from us, we will not send you promotional messages and will not share your personal information with our partners for marketing purposes. We may still contact you for administrative purposes, such as confirming a transaction you may have made, informing you of your Account status, informing you of important special offers / online transaction changes, or inviting you to reconsider your privacy preferences. In order to discontinue receiving all communications from us, please write to us at email@example.com
- We keep your personal information for as long as we need it for the purpose for which it was collected. Generally, this means that we will keep your information as long as you are a customer with any of our special offers / online transactions.
- We maintain appropriate physical, technological, and organizational safeguards to protect your personal information against loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration and destruction. Only authorized personnel have access to member Accounts and details. Although we use reasonable measures to help protect your personal information, it is important that you understand that no website or database is completely secure or "hacker proof". If you believe the security of your Account has been breached, please contact us immediately.
Data Collection & Access Log Information
- Our Web server collects the following access log information: click-stream data and HTTP protocol elements. Our Web server collects access logs containing this information. The data may be used by us and our agents for the following purposes:
- Web site and system administration
- Research and development
- To administer our Web site and for our Email campaigns, we track and analyze anonymous usage and volume statistical information from our visitors and members. All data collected are owned and used solely by us or on behalf of our marketing partner. Such information is shared externally only on an anonymous, aggregated basis.
- We use clear gifs, also known as "Web beacons": tiny graphics, with a unique identifier that help us to improve the visitor experience, to manage our site content, and to track visitor behaviour.
- User Information: We collect the following user / member information: unique identifiers, the user's name and e-mail address, the user's job title and also collect preference data. This data may be used for
- completion and support of the current activity
- anonymous user analysis
- anonymous user profiling and decision making
- contacting visitors for the marketing of services or products (the user may opt out of this usage)
The data can help us, for example, in controlling access to certain content on our site and in alerting users to new site content and services.
This information is shared externally only (i) in anonymous, aggregated form for generalized user analysis, (ii) to review whether users qualify for additional benefits, or (iii) to enable us to send e-mails to you on our behalf.
Links To Third-Party Sites
We may provide links to third-party Web sites. Please be aware that we cannot control and are not responsible for the information collection practices of such third-party Web sites-policies that may differ from those of this Site. We encourage you to review and understand the privacy policies of these other Web sites before providing any information to them.
Information Access, Change, And/Or Deletion
You may access, correct, update, and/or delete any personally identifiable information that you submit to us. You can unsubscribe from our Emails by a click through on each email. You may also unsubscribe from mailing lists or any registrations on the Site. To do so, please follow the instructions on the page of the Email.
Eyelash Technologies has implemented generally accepted standards of technology and operational security to protect personally identifiable information from loss, misuse, alteration, or destruction. Only authorized Eyelash Technologies personnel have access to personally identifiable information, and these employees are required to treat this information as confidential. Despite these precautions, Eyelash Technologies cannot guarantee that unauthorized persons will not obtain access to your personally identifiable information.
Trans Border Hosting And Transfer Of Information
Personally identifiable information collected may be transferred, from time to time, to Eyelash Technologies offices or personnel or to third parties located throughout the world, and the Site may be viewed and hosted anywhere in the world, including countries that may not have laws of general applicability regulating the use and transfer of such data.
If you have any questions about this Policy or our privacy practices, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org